Erectile dysfunction evaluation and surgery are organized to limit travel to a minimum, a particularly important issue for patients living out of France.
After a first consultation with the Surgeon or an erection specialist Doctor from the CETI, it will be determined whether your erectile dysfunction is likely related to a vascular disease. If so, a penis Duplex-scanner will be rapidly performed as well as a Computerized Tomography Angiography.
Your case will be presented to CETI experts.
Next steps will be : 1. consultation with the surgeon, 2. consultation with an anesthesiologist. Both will explain the anesthetic and surgical procedures fitted for your medical condition, and will answer your questions.
A quotation for fees will be provided for hospitalization, with different levels of hotel services.
SURGERY FOR VENOUS LEAKAGE :
– Admission to the Clinic early in the morning of surgery day
– Overnight fasting (food, drink, tobacco)
– Discharge from Clinic at the end of afternoon (out-patient surgery) or the following day
SURGERY OF ARTERIES :
– Admission to the clinic early in the afternoon before surgery day
– Discharge from Clinic usually one week after surgery
Do not forget to bring medical records and passport
We recommend a two-week recovery time with limited professional activity
A post-operative consultation with the Surgeon will be set-up.
Airplane travel is forbidden during the first two weeks following surgery
Penis Duplex-scanner will be performed after surgery, ideally 3 months later, or according to travel possibilities.